Our structured work conditioning program includes:
- 2-4 hour goal oriented program directed and monitored by a licensed physical therapist
- Assessment of job duties and modification recommendations
- Therapeutic and functional activities directed toward building strength, flexibility, and endurance for return to work
- Emphasis on work related and job simulation activities
- Education on self-management and injury prevention including use of good posture and proper body mechanics for work activities
Body One also maintains regular and consistent communication with case managers and physicians regarding clients’ progress toward goals and return to work.