01 Mar Super Spud: Sweet Potato Salad
Dr. Chelsea Savage shares one of her favorite recipes below, inspired by AllRecipies.com. She says this type of recipe is terrific because you can make it with the ingredients you happen to have on hand in your house. Sweet potatoes are also always a great meal addition, since they’re full of fiber, potassium, and good for your vision and immune system! You can also add different spices to taste and really make this one your own!
Ingredients (Vary the amount to taste, based on desired serving size)
- Sweet Potatoes, cooked & chopped
- Pickles, chopped
- Hard Boiled Eggs, chopped
- Celery stalks celery, chopped
- Sweet Onion, chopped
- Snap Peas, chopped
- Peppers, chopped
- Bacon, cooked & chopped
- Avocado Oil Mayonnaise Dressing
- Mix chopped ingredients together and add mayonnaise.
- Stir until well coated. Refrigerate and serve chilled.
Recipe Source Inspiration: All Recipes