27 Apr Tangy Fruit Salsa With Cinnamon Chips
Posted at 10:49h in Recipes
Sweeten your options with this raspberry, peach and kiwi fruit salsa. Cinnamon tortilla chips are the ultimate dippers.
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 4 (6-inch) flour tortillas
- 1 cup frozen raspberries
- 2 peaches, peeled and chopped or 1 can (15 oz) sliced peaches, drained and chopped
- 2 kiwifruit, peeled and chopped
- 1 teaspoon lime zest
- 2 teaspoons lime juice
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- For cinnamon chips, preheat oven to 400°F. In a bowl, combine sugar and cinnamon. Lightly spray tortillas with water; sprinkle with cinnamon-sugar mixture. Cut each tortilla into 8 wedges; place in single layer on an ungreased baking pan. Bake 8-10 minutes or until lightly browned and crisp. Remove to wire rack to cool completely.
- Meanwhile for salsa, In a large bowl, combine the salsa ingredients. Mix gently.
- Serve with cinnamon chips.
Yield: 2-1/4 cups salsa (32 chips)
Recipe by Pampered Chef