Small size mat classes (limit 6 clients) allows the instructor to watch for proper form in order to receive ultimate results. Classes stay interesting with the use of props & equipment, by introducing new exercises & variations and with constant motivation. Private sessions are available for that one-on-one attention, ideal for post-injury clients to help view alignment issues, to gain knowledge of strengths & weaknesses and to help prepare for group classes.
The Reformer is a Pilates machine that uses springs for resistance thus adding a whole new level of strength training to Pilates. First time reformer clients must use the Introductory offer to introduce clients to the reformer machine and to help the instructor understand the clients personal goals.
Pilates is Designed to:
- Lower risk of injury by eliminating tension and stress on joints, back and neck
- Increase flexibility while building strength
- Strengthen the back by building support in the abdominals
- Improve posture, coordination & balance
- Increase range of motion
Other Benefits of Pilates:
- Slim problem areas (hips, buttocks and thighs)
- Tone and elongate muscles without building bulk
- Improve core strength, flexibility and endurance
- Feel stronger from head to toe
- Refresh your mind and body!
Pilates with Christine
Mat Class Schedule
Located at Body One Zionsville taught by Christine Phifer and Tricia Scott. Please contact Christine to schedule your first class.
Mat Class Pricing
|Orientation to Pilates||$40|
|10 Class Pack||$120|
|4 week unlimited||$110|
Reformer Session Pricing
Please contact instructor directly for pricing.
Contact Christine to schedule mat and/or reformer classes at 317.796.9700 or email@example.com.