Whether you are suffering from chronic, acute or post-surgical pain, Graston Technique® therapy can help you enjoy life again.
Graston Technique® therapy is a unique technique that utilizes specifically designed instruments to treat scar tissue and fascial restrictions. Compared to traditional manual therapy, Graston Technique® therapy allows for faster rehabilitation with greater success rates when the goal is restoring range of motion, eliminating pain, and restoring normal function.
Here is a list of some of the most common conditions treated with Graston Technique® therapy.
- Ankle Pain (Achilles Tendinosis/itis)
- Wrist Pain (Carpal Tunnel Syndrome)
- Neck Pain (Cervical Sprain/Strain)
- Tennis Elbow (Lateral Epicondylosis/itis)
- Back Pain (Lumbar Sprain/Strain)
- Golfer’s Elbow (Medial Epicondylosis/itis)
- Knee Pain (Patellofemoral Disorders)
- Heel Pain (Plantar Fasciitis)
- Shoulder Pain (Rotator Cuff Tendinosis/itis)
- Scar Tissue
- Shin Splints
- Trigger Finger
- Women’s Health (Post-Mastectomy and Caesarean Scarring)
We have therapists at each of our 3 locations that are trained in Graston Technique®.