Whether you are suffering from chronic, acute or post-surgical pain, Graston Technique® therapy can help you enjoy life again.
Graston Technique® therapy is a unique technique that utilizes specifically designed instruments to treat scar tissue and fascial restrictions. Compared to traditional manual therapy, Graston Technique® therapy allows for faster rehabilitation with greater success rates when the goal is restoring range of motion, eliminating pain, and restoring normal function.
Here is list of some of the most common conditions treated with Graston Technique® therapy.
- Ankle Pain (Achilles Tendinosis/itis)
- Wrist Pain (Carpal Tunnel Syndrome)
- Neck Pain (Cervical Sprain/Strain)
- Tennis Elbow (Lateral Epicondylosis/itis)
- Back Pain (Lumbar Sprain/Strain)
- Golfer’s Elbow (Medial Epicondylosis/itis)
- Knee Pain (Patellofemoral Disorders)
- Heel Pain (Plantar Fasciitis)
- Shoulder Pain (Rotator Cuff Tendinosis/itis)
- Scar Tissue
- Shin Splints
- Trigger Finger
- Women’s Health (Post-Mastectomy and Caesarean Scarring)
We have therapists at each of our 4 locations that are trained in Graston Technique®.