Adult Initial Visit Checklist
- Complete the Body One Physical Therapy Adult Patient Information Form and read, sign and date the Missed Appointment Policy section of the form?
- Read, sign and date the HIPAA Consent Form?
- Read, sign and date the Financial Policy Form?
- Complete, sign and date the Medical History Form?
- Complete, sign and date the Medication List?
Your First Appointment
- Please bring all of your completed paperwork (see checklist above) and arrive 10 minutes prior to your scheduled appointment time. If your paperwork is not complete, please arrive 20 minutes prior to scheduled appointment time.
- If your physician ordered physical therapy, please bring a copy of the order or prescription, if it has not already been sent to our office.
- Please bring your insurance card(s).
- Please bring a photo identification (Driver’s License, etc…).
- Be prepared to pay for your required patient financial obligation (copay, deductible, or coinsurance) at the time of service.
- Dress appropriately and comfortably (t-shirt or sports bra for upper body and sweatpants or shorts for lower body) for assessment, treatment and exercise.