Let us be your Physical Therapists in 2019
We are all likely to have goals related to our physical health in the coming year, from starting that walking program, returning to pickleball, making the softball team, or doing your first ultra-marathon. Regardless of your goal, resolve to join the 3000 individuals that we served in 2018, for nearly 30,000 visits, to reduce pain, restore mobility and strength, and return to an active life sooner. As we prepare to spend time with family and friends during the Holidays, I thought that it would be helpful to list 12 of the many ways that we are eager to serve you in 2019.
- Free injury screens with recommendations for care and/or referral at each of our 4 convenient locations.
- Examination and treatment for virtually any musculoskeletal condition by our expert and caring physical therapists.
- Treat yourself or a loved one to our Sustained Optimal Performance program for a physical tune-up. We listen to your goals, assess your physical abilities, determine areas to focus your fitness activities, and assist you with hands-on mobility techniques as needed.
- Rev up your golf game with our new Body One Golf Program. Let Dr. Matt Zaudtke and Todd Rech assess your physical readiness for golf, and recommend techniques for pain relief and improvements in your game.
- Build your core muscle strength with a Pilates mat class in Zionsville, or a one-on-one reformer session at our North Meridian location.
- Do you struggle with pelvic pain or urinary incontinence? Restore your Pelvic Health with a visit with Dr. Hannah Enochs in our South Emerson location.
- Back pain? Bring it on. This is one of the most common conditions that we see. Let us give you a leg up on any back pain in the new year.
- This time of year can magnify the effect of headaches, neck pain, and jaw pain…we have expertly trained physical therapists at each location who can help you regain control of your head and neck discomfort.
- The Graston technique has one recognized expert worldwide…and he practices in our North Meridian location! Come see Mike Ploski or one of our other Graston trained therapists to work on your soft tissue pain or problematic scar tissue.
- Let us help you with chronic soft tissue or trigger point pain with our Dry Needling techniques. We have trained providers standing by at each location.
- Many struggle with standing balance for a variety of reasons. Let one of our caring providers assess your balance and make treatment recommendations to improve your confidence on the dancefloor!
- We support many community activities and charitable events. Consider making a donation, or join us for pre and post race stretching at one of our community events, which include
a. Justin’s Run for Hope May 18th
b. The Joseph Maley Foundation’s Run, Walk and Roll 5 and 10K in July 2019
c. Wine at the Line September 28th
So, whether you have a new physical challenge, are in need of a tune-up from a lingering injury or simply desire to improve your physical performance, we want to be your family physical therapists. It’s as simple as calling one of our four convenient locations for an appointment with one of our skilled and caring professional staff to get you back on the path to an active life, sooner.
Wishing you many blessings of the Holidays, and a new year filled with challenges and opportunities.